|born on||18 November 1920 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Milton Center OH, USA, 41n19, 83w50|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°06' 24°50 Asc. 06°27'|
American composer and educator. In 1947 he composed the one act opera, "Life Goes to a Party" and is also noted for "Harmony in Modern Counterpoint," released in 1967. Middleton received his M.A. from Cambridge, his B.A. from Harvard and joined the staff at Vassar in 1953, achieving full professorship in 1966.
He married 2/24/1951.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1947 (One act opera produced)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1967 (Released "Harmony in Modern Counterpoint")
- Work : New Career 1953 (Began teaching at Vassar)
- Work : Gain social status 1966 (Received full professorship)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer, opera)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)