|born on||23 June 1859 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Clermont Ferrand, France, 45n47, 3e05|
|Timezone||LMT m3e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°23' 29°37 Asc. 19°31'|
French industrialist and the manufacturer of pneumatic tires. With his brother, Andre, they were the first to use remountable tires for autos, released in 1895 and market them successfully. Their company, Michelin & Cie became Europe's largest tire producer and introduced the radial tire in 1948.
Michelin died 8/25/1940, Orcines, France.
- sibling relationship with Michelin, André (born 16 January 1835)
- has other family relationship with Michelin, Édouard (1963) (born 13 August 1963). Notes: Great-grandfather/great-grandson
- Work : Gain social status 1895 (Release of the remountable tire)
- Death, Cause unspecified 25 August 1940 at 12:00 noon in Orcines, France (Age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (In partnership with brother)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Co-owner, tire company)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First successful remountable tire)