|Birthname||Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou|
|born on||25 June 1963 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Finchley, England, 51n36, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°56' 20°51 Asc. 17°13'|
Greek-British singer and songwriter, always bearded with stubble and a tough-guy persona. Michael made his debut with WHAM!, a pop-soul duo with Andrew Ridgeley whom he met at school in 1975, when they first began to work together. Their first band, The Executive, 1979, signed a long-term publishing deal with Morrison Leahy in 1982, but it was as Wham! that they became Britain's most successful pop duo of the '80s.
Michael was arrested in a Beverly Hills park public bathroom for "lewd conduct" that he had the poor luck to give a private performance in front of a police officer on 4/07/1998, 4:45 PM. After years of cultivating a heterosexual image, he blew his cover in a moment of indiscretion, a snicker in the scandal sheets. He revealed that he has been in a gay relationship with Texan Kenny Goss for ten years and is taking Prozac for depression. Michael has been slapped with a $10 million dollar lawsuit, September 1999, by arresting officer, Marcelo Rodriguez for slander, mental anguish and physical distress after the officer was mocked on Michael's recent music video. At a news conference in London, Michael called the lawsuit a "minor irritation."
- Financial : Inherited money 1975 (Inheritance from dad)
- Relationship : Marriage 1986 (First marriage)
- Financial Crime Victimization September 1999 ($10 million suit from police officer Marcelo Rodriguez)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank Clifford quotes B.C., with no time. Janey Stubb quotes his office for time.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Always unshaven)
- Traits : Body : Race (Greek)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Takes Prozac)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Kenny Goss for ten years)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (England to U.S.)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Lewd conduct)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Slander, mental anguish suit from arresting officer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.