|born on||8 September 1924 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Manchester NH, USA, 43n00, 71w28|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°38' 15°16 Asc. 03°31'|
American writer, a novelist whose book, "Peyton Place," published on 6/24/1956, centered on small town scandal and sex. The book swept the market with 3,000 copies a week, selling ten million copies in ten years. A year after the first publication of the book, a sanitized movie version came out and in 1964 it became TV's first prime-time soap, specializing in two nights of sin a week for six seasons.
A New England housewife living in New Hampshire with her husband and three kids, Metalious later wrote a sequel entitled "Return to Peyton Place," as well as an autobiography which was published a year after her death.
She was married three times, twice to the same man. She left her first husband, a junior high school administrator, in a shiny new Cadillac on her way to Hollywood. After marrying and divorcing a beefy New York DJ, she married and divorced her first husband again, moving back to her hometown of Gilmanton, New Hampshire.
She died of a liver ailment on 2/25/1964, Gilmanton, NH.
Robert Jansky quotes B.C. in F/M Church of Light same from AFA 2/1964. (Drew gave c. 1:30 AM)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Fatal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three, twice to same man)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Traits : Body : Weight (Heavy)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Homemaker/Care provider