|born on||26 June 1898 at 07:15 (= 07:15 AM )|
|Place||Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 50n07, 8e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°37' 23°17 Asc. 07°46'|
German industrialist, an aircraft engineer and designer who designed his first plane in 1916 and organized his own manufacturing company by 1923. His Messerschmitt was the plane which spear-headed Germany's air attack in WW II. His planes broke world records for speed four times. Post-war, he was fined as a war criminal.
Died on 15 September 1978, Munich, Germany.
Francoise Gauquelin quotes B.C. with time of 07:00 in correction of Gauquelin Vol 3/2032, which had February 25 in error.
Taeger IHL, Update 3, quotes Arno Müller, vol. 2, with time of 7:15 from BC. This seems more reliable.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (War criminal)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Manufacturing Company)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Industrialist)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace (Designer)
- Vocation : Travel : Aviation field
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Aircraft designer)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection