|Birthname||de Mesquita, Samuel Jessuran|
|born on||6 June 1868 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Amsterdam, Netherlands, 52n22, 4e54|
|Timezone||LMT m4e54 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°48' 27°24 Asc. 02°40'|
Dutch artist and craftsman who experimented with woodcuts printed in Gold and Black; an innovator and teacher at the Haarlem School of Art.
Mesquita was Jewish and taken by the Nazis to Auschwitz where he was gassed to death 11 February 1944, a holocaust victim.
- friend relationship with Escher, M.C. (born 17 June 1898). Notes: teacher and friend
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 February 1944 in Auschwitz (Gassed to death, age 75)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes Koppejan from B.Rm gives 6 June 1908. This is likely to be an error, as other online sources give his birth year as 1868.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Holocaust victim, gassed to death)
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Wood carver-printer-craftsman)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Haarlem School of Art)