Mertz, Bernd Arnulf
|born on||10 July 1924 at 07:25 (= 07:25 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°42' 22°20 Asc. 23°37'|
German writer, a journalist, Jungian psychologist, occultist (tarot, numerology), astrologer and graphologist. An advocate of a psychological and esoteric orientated astrology he was the propagandist of the equal house system. His books include "Psychologische Astrologie," (3 vol., 1984), "Karma in der Astrologie," "Astrologie und Tarot," "Die Familie im Horoskop," "Das ägyptische Tarot," "Die klassische Astrologie," "Die Magie der Zahlen" and "Das Horoskop in der Hand."
He died peacefully of a heart attack just when he had finished his 50th book on 11/17/1996, 8:38 PM MET, Frankfurt/M., Germany.
- spouse relationship with Eisler-Mertz, Christiane (born 16 June 1927)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1984 (Three-volume book, "Psychologische Astrologie")
- Death by Heart Attack 17 November 1996 at 08:38 AM in Frankfurt, Germany (Age 72)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Astrolog quotes him 6/1985 for 7:25 AM. Hans Taeger quotes him by letter for 7:35 AM. His wife confirmed 7:25 on the telephone, in 2008. In his chart orders at Astrodienst, he and his wife used 07:21 AM, which is probably a rectified time.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Fatal attack)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Jungian psychologist)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro, propagandist of equal house system)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Graphologist
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Numerologist
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Tarot / I Ching
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist