|born on||19 August 1926 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Trichiana, Italy, 46n05, 12e07|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°39' 29°12 Asc. 29°17'|
Italian writer, a journalist who wrote many articles about the Vajont Dam in which she exposed the danger and denounced the officials who took insufficient precautions. The Dam had been built with such shoddy materials and care that Merlin's concern was proven to be well founded when the Vajont lake flooded, causing the Dam to break. The ensuing landslide caused a 250 meter-high wave which swept away the small town of Longarone, killing about 2,000 people on 10/09/1963, 10:39 PM.
Merlin died of cancer on 12/22/1991.
- compare to chart of Nature: Dam broke (born 9 October 1963)
- Death by Disease 22 December 1991 (Cancer, age 65)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1963 (Dam broke as she had warned)
Bordoni quotes B.C., Datanotizie No.17, 1/1998
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)