Mering, Joseph von
|Birthname||von Mering, Friedrich Everhard Anton Joseph Julius|
|born on||28 February 1849 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Koln-Mulheim, Germany, 50n58, 7e01|
|Timezone||LMT m7e01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°43' 18°14 Asc. 29°33'|
German physician, physiologist, pharmacologist and experimental pathologist. Mering was a pioneer investigator and Director of Halle Medical Clinic from 1900.
He died in Halle, Germany, 1/05/1908.
- Work : New Career 1900 (Director of Halle Medical Clinic)
- Death, Cause unspecified 5 January 1908 at 12:00 noon in Halle, Germany (Age 58)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes B.R. memo in hand
- Vocation : Medical : Pharmacist
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Physiologist and pathologist)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Director)