|born on||25 April 1949 at 00:27 (= 12:27 AM )|
|Place||Weehawken NJ, USA, 40n46, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°38' 00°13 Asc. 03°24'|
American financial astrologer who worked for the United Arab Emirates in an investment company in Abu Dhabi since 1989. He and his wife lived in a compound.
In 1972 he obtained his MBA, the same year that he began studying astrology. From 1972 to 1981 he had psychotherapeutic training.
He has been on Wall Street from the '70s and first began applying computers to financial astrology in 1983. In the mid '80s he began the study of eclipse paths and mundane patterns. He designed the "AstroAnalyst" and "Financial Trader" programs, the first astrological financial software. In 8/1995 he completed his book "Planetary Stock Trading," which explains the use of the horoscope of the first trade and is complete with 1,000 charts of U.S. stocks.
His Lunar Study has been confirmed by university researchers as noted by an article in the Economist magazine in September 2001. Meridian drew a conclusion in his paper, The Lunar Cycle in US Stock Prices, a research paper that fulfilled the requirement for his Certified Market Technician designation from the Market Technician's Association. The paper can be read on the website: billmeridian.com. In 2002, he released his two books, "Planetary Stock Trading, Edition 3- Updated" and
"Planetary Economic Forecasting."
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (Planetary Stock Trading)
LMR quotes him by phone 11/91.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro, Financial astrology)
- Vocation : Computer : Programmer
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Stockbroker
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Financial, stock market)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (United Arab Emirates)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession