|born on||19 March 1890 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Galashiels, Scotland, 55n37, 2w49|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°40' 07°35 Asc. 13°35'|
Scottish physician, surgeon and Professor of orthopedic surgery and author of "Textbook of Orthopedic Surgery," with the sixth edition published in 1963. He has been knighted for his accomplishments.
Mercer was married; one child. He died in 1971.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1963 (Sixth edition of surgical book released)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1971 (Ca. age 81)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon (Orthopedic specialty)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medicine, orthopedics)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs