|born on||18 February 1890 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 40n26, 80w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°24' 25°11 Asc. 01°09'|
American actor, considered one of Hollywood's most debonair of stars in his more than 200 films. In 1930 he was nominated for the Best Actor Oscar for "The Front Page." He also had his own TV show in the early '50s, "My Favorite Story."
He died of chronic hepatitis on 29 October 1963, Los Angeles, California.
- Death by Disease October 1963 (Chronic hepatitis, age 73)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Start Business 1981 (Venture capital business)
- Work : Start Business 1982 (Lotus Development)
- Work : New Job 1983 (Chairman of the Board Compaq Computers)
BJA 3/1936, same in Sabian Symbols No.672. (PC gives 8:45 PM as B.C., not confirmed)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Looking at Hollywood" by Hedda Hopper, Los Angeles Times, 10 Sep. 1945, p. 11: "Stuart Holmes' wife Bianca is one of our famous astrologers ... Stuart said to me, 'You know, Menjou's Aquarius with Libra rising -- and they'll talk about anything, even if they know nothing about the subject.'"
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Chronic hepatitis, terminal)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Venture capital and computer develop.)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Chairman of the Board)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (200+ Films)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book