|born on||18 July 1902 at 12:40 (= 12:40 PM )|
|Place||Groningen, Netherlands, 53n13, 6e33|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°56' 00°48 Asc. 28°49'|
Dutch teacher, journalist and Paris correspondent for Dutch papers. During WW II she wrote a remarkable and for that time period, erotic novel, "Rolein and Ralien." She was awarded several Dutch literature prizes.
Mendels had an active love-life, independent life style and became a favorite of the feminists for being the first woman of that time period to deliberately have a child out of wedlock. Her son was born in 1948 when she was 46, to pass on the family name because her complete Orthodox-Jewish family was murdered by the Nazis.
Mendels died 9/10/1995.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1948 (Son born out of wedlock)
Selma Schepel quotes B.C. in Sterren Tijd, 10/1995 (1:00 PM Amsterdam time)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Whole family killed by Nazis)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son, born out of wedlock)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Paris correspondent)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Erotic (For this time period)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Multiple affairs)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40 (Age 46 when son was born)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)