Mello, Pedro Homem de
|Birthname||Pedro da Cunha Pimentel Homem de Mello|
|born on||6 September 1904 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Porto, Portugal, 41n11, 8w36|
|Timezone||LST m9w08 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°11' 22°46 Asc. 09°39'|
Portuguese award-winning poet, he was given the prestigious National Poetry Award in 1972. He was a scholarly folklorist and incorporated Portuguese experiences and landscapes into his work. He began his career as a lawyer and teacher. He died of artherosclerosis on March 5, 1984 at 8:30 AM GMT in Porto, Portugal, age 79.
- Work : Prize 1972 (Portugal's National Poetry Award)
- Death by Disease 5 March 1984 at 08:30 AM in Porto, Portugal (Died of athersclerosis, age 79)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Filipe Ferreira quotes birth certificate in hand
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Circulatory problems
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award