Medici, Piero di Lorenzo de
|born on||15 February 1472 Jul.Cal. (24 Feb 1472 greg.) at 03:45 (= 03:45 AM )|
|Place||Firenze, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||LMT m11e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°54' 10°40 Asc. 04°32'|
Italian nobility, a member of the powerful Medici family. Piero was called "the Unfortunate," accused of betraying the republic and forced to flee for his life. He was in exile when he drowned in a rout after a battle, 12/28/1503, Garigliano River, Italy.
- parent->child relationship with Medici, Lorenzo de (born 1 January 1449 Jul.Cal. (10 Jan 1449 greg.))
- Death by Accident 28 December 1503 Jul.Cal. (7 Jan 1504 greg.) at 12:00 noon in Gaeta (Drowned, age 30)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
NN No.468 quotes Junctinus No.154, February 15, 1472/73 OS
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Nobility)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Powerful, Medicis)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Betrayed republic)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Drowned)