Medici, Cosimo de
|born on||12 June 1519 (greg.) at 21:19 (= 9:19 PM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||LMT m11e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°28' 22°11 Asc. 14°53'|
Italian nobility, a member of the powerful Medici family. He was named Grand Duke of Tuscany by the Pope in August 1569; a cruel but effective tyrannical ruler. His first of two marriages was to Eleanor de Toledo in 1539: he had a total of 14 kids.
Cosimo died 4/21/1574 OS, Florence.
- Relationship : Marriage 1539 (greg.) (Eleanor de Toledo)
- Death, Cause unspecified 21 April 1574 (greg.) at 12:00 noon in Florence, Italy (Age 54)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Arthur Blackwell quotes researcher Claudia Rousseau, June 11 OS, "Florentine baptismal archives give 'On the 12th at 1 and 2/3.'" June 12 began at sunset so this is June 11 by modern reckoning, one hour and 40 minutes after sunset.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Italy)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Tyrant)
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Cruel)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (14)