Means, Pearl Daniel
|born on||10 February 1960 at 05:27 (= 05:27 AM )|
|Place||St.Johns, Arizona, 34n30, 109w22|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°47' 25°34 Asc. 19°13'|
American Navajo Indian and social activist, active in teaching the women of the reservations about nutrition, especially in relation to the high level of diabetes in Native Americans. Pearl is married to Russell Charles Means, the acknowledged leader of the Native American people.
- spouse relationship with Means, Russell (born 10 November 1939)
- Death of Mate 22 October 2012 in Porcupine (Russell Means, esophageal cancer, age 72)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Pat Taglilatelo in the Astrologer's Newsletter Aug 2002 quotes Paula Persechin of Brighton for the data. Paula is a personal friend of the Means and a special guest at the recent AIM Powwow in South Dakota.
- Traits : Body : Race (Navajo Indian)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Russell Means, noted Indian leader)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Teaching nutrition to the Indian women)