|born on||25 April 1913 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°41' 03°31 Asc. 24°26'|
Scottish physician and surgeon who served as a Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Birmingham in 1951. Married; he had seven children. He died in 1986.
- Work : New Job 1951 (Professor at University of Birmingham)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1986 (Ca. age 73)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of Ob/Gyn)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Ob/Gyn)
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)