|born on||31 December 1987 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEDT h11e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°08' 27°06 Asc. 08°03'|
Australian amateur netball team captain who became a teenage victim of the Bali terrorist bombing, probably Australia's biggest peacetime disaster with the largest loss of life in a single event since World War II. McKeon died alongside her mother while her father and sister survived the blast on 10/12/2002, c. 23:10 (11:10pm) AWST (8he), Kuta, Bali, Indonesia (8S.53, 116E15); data based on newspaper reports.
Marissa was the daughter of Lynette, 46 and Ross, a couple remarkably well suited, "a match made in heaven." They had two daughters, Kristie, 12 and Marissa, 14. Ross, an electrician at White Bay, was treated for his injuries in Sydney's Concord Hospital while Kristie recovered with friends nearby the family home in Kincumber, on the NSW central coast..
- compare to chart of Swain, Nathan (born 14 March 1978). Notes: Fellow victim
- compare to chart of Terrorist: Bali Explosion (born 12 October 2002). Notes: Victim
- Death by War or Terrorism 12 October 2002 at 11:10 PM in Bali, Indonesia (Terrorist bombing, age 14)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes a newspaper obituary, "Poetry and Pain for Survivors" (Weekend Australian, 9-10 November 2002, p.8, see full text below) states: "It was the day their eldest child, Marissa, was born in Sydney's Royal Women's Hospital that he [her father] remembers the most. She came into the world four hours before the clock ticked over into Australia's bicentennial year." NB: Australia's Bicentennial year was 1988.
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom died in bombing also)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two girls)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister injured but recovered)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Netball)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 14)