McKenna, Lori Ann
|Birthname||Lori Ann McDonnell|
|born on||3 October 1972 at 04:09 (= 04:09 AM )|
|Place||Holyoke, Massachusetts, 42n12, 72w37|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°13' 23°54 Asc. 07°58'|
American singer/songwriter, won a Boston Music Award in late 2004. Her songs are performed with "full-throated alto," reminding people of Loretta Lynn. The mother of four writes most of her music in her kitchen. She married her high school sweetheart, Patrick McKenna, born on May 22, 1966.
She released her CD "Bittertown" in May 2004, and, that same month, gave birth of her fifth child. Her oldest son Brian, born in 1990, plays guitar.
- Work : Prize 2004 (Boston music award)
McEvoy quotes birth certificate
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.