|born on||22 April 1986 at 14:49 (= 2:49 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°23' 08°56 Asc. 19°40'|
American teenager, the younger brother of Eric McKeehan and friend of Steven Jones and Amylee Bowman. On 10/17/2001, Amylee confided in their schoolteacher, Rachel Jupin, that the boys were planning to smuggle guns into school, shoot as many of the New Bedford's 3,250 students and faculty members as possible and then party with drugs and alcohol on the school roof before killing each other with gunshots to the face.
On 11/24/2001, police arrested Michael, 15, the ringleader and Eric, 17, charging them with conspiracy to commit murder, assault, and possession of deadly weapons. Three other students faced the same charges, Stephen Jones, 15 and two other unidentified boys. The self-styled "gothic freaks" wore their hair in short buzz cuts and dressed in dark colors. They were known for talking back to teachers, pulling pranks and talking big about blowing up their classroom, while smoking marijuana just outside school grounds. The McKeehan brother had a troubled background and had lived part of the past year with Susan St. Hilaire and her 15-year-old son. Allegedly angered at being slighted by "thugs, preppies and jocks," they had taken the Columbine massacre as their model.
- associate relationship with Bowman, Amylee (born 21 December 1983)
- Crime : Arrest 24 November 2001 (Conspiracy to commit murder, assault and possession of deadly weapons)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C. 12/2001
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking (Gothic dresser)
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Rebellious teenager)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups ("Gothics")
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Conspiracy to commit murder, assault, possession of deadly weapons)