McKay, John Francis
|born on||27 June 1983 at 12:58 (= 12:58 PM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°31' 01°55 Asc. 05°36'|
American homicide victim who was born with a cleft palate, "clenched hands" and a heart defect. Because the baby was "imperfect," his father killed the infant in the delivery room 29 minutes after his birth by crushing him on the floor. The boy's mother, a nurse, supported her husband's behavior. They had one prior child at home, a healthy daughter.
- Death by Homicide 27 June 1983 at 1:27 PM in Chicago, IL (Killed by his dad, age 29 minutes)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Annie Hershey in Mercury Hour 7/1984
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Crushed on floor)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (29 minutes)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Heart defect, cleft palate, clenched hands)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection