|born on||24 September 1921 at 19:40 (= 7:40 PM )|
|Place||New York City New York, USA, 39n57, 75w09|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°22' 02°38 Asc. 22°02'|
American journalist, TV's first Emmy-winning sportscaster with awards on 5/19/1968 and again on 5/22/1973. A student of social science in school, McKay served in the U.S. Navy 1943-46 before entering news service as a reporter and commentator. He joined CBS in New York City in August 1950.
McKay is the host of various shows, news and moderation and as a court reporter on ABC's Wide World of Sports 4/29/1961.
McKay died of natural causes at his home in Monkton, MD on June 7, 2008. He was 86.
- business associate/partner relationship with Marr, David (born 27 December 1933)
- Social : Joined group 1943 (U.S. Navy, three years)
- Death, Cause unspecified 7 June 2008 (Of natural causes, age 86, in Monkton, MD)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Sportscaster)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Navy)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Two)