|Birthname||McGuiness, Thomas F.|
|born on||8 September 1959 at 04:38 (= 04:38 AM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°57' 24°14 Asc. 25°08'|
American pilot for American Airlines who was flying Flt. 11 on 9/11/2001 when it was hijacked by terrorist and flown into the World Trade Center. A top-gun who had once flew F-14s for the Navy, Tom was raised in Burlington, MA. He completed his education in Boston U. He and his wife Cheryl were active Christians; he had "accepted" God a few years before. They had two kids, Jennifer, 6 and Tommy, 14. He was remembered by a grieving family as a talented pilot, a loving husband, proud father and devout Christian.
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001). Notes: Pilot of plane
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 09:00 AM in Manhattan, NY (Plane explosion, age 42 +three days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one boy and one girl)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (World Trade Center attacks)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Conversion/ Born again (Christian)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Plane explosion)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Age 42 (+three days))
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Navy pilot)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military