|born on||7 February 1925 at 06:34 (= 06:34 AM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°15' 02°52 Asc. 08°27'|
American astrologer, the co-founder and first president of "Aquarius Workshops," since 1973. She also co-authored, along with Marion March, the best-selling series "The Only Way To Learn Astrology," which has had multiple publications. She graduated from college with a major in art, becoming a commercial artist. Her study of astrology began in 1965 and she is the recipient of the Regulus Award for Education, recognizing the work of teaching through publication, schools and study programs.
McEvers is married and has four kids.
She died on October 9, 2009, in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
- business associate/partner relationship with March, Marion (born 10 February 1923)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1965 (Began studying astrology)
- Social : Joined group 1973 (Co-founded/first president "Aquarius Workshops")
LMR quotes her, B.C. 1979
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Lengthy marriage)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Slowing down, following different interests than astrology)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Co-founder of Aquarius Workshops)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection