McCutcheon, Keith Barr
|Birthname||Keith Barr McCutcheon|
|born on||10 August 1915 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||East liverpool (Columbiana) OH, USA, 40n37, 80w34|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°51' 12°30 Asc. 27°56'|
American military, a highly decorated General in the US Marines. He joined the Marines in 1937. He completed flight training and a master's degree before being sent to the Pacific as Operations Officer of an aircraft group in September 1944. In a short period, from November 1, 1944 to May 26, 1945, he earned several medals, including the Army Silver Star Medal and the Legion of Merit with Combat "V." During the Korean War he earned additional medals including a second Legion of Merit with Combat "V." For his service during the Vietnam War he earned his third Distringuised Service Medal and many others.
He and his wife had a son and a daughter. He died of cancer on July 13, 1971 in Bethesda, MD, age 55.
- Death by Disease 13 July 1971 (Of cancer, in Bethesda, MD, age 55)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1937 (Joined the Marines)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Military, General in the Marine Corps)
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease