|born on||11 September 1981 at 11:46 (= 11:46 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°48' 17°13 Asc. 21°09'|
American businessman and oldest son of noted father Frank Hayes McCourt. Drew graduated from Columbia University in three years with a major in astrophysics. When Frank McCourt bought the Los Angeles Dodgers, Drew headed up the team's first research and development department, working for the team's general manager.
Drew has been quoted as saying, `If you really want to do something, two of my pals that I met in Columbia in the physics and math department won the Nobel Prize,' but they really love baseball and they would do it for nothing. Imagine that?"
Drew's mother Jamie, a lawyer by training, is high up in the ranks of the Los Angeles Dodgers as well, acting as Vice Chairman, thus one of the most powerful women in baseball.
- parent relationship with McCourt, Frank H. (born 14 August 1953)
- sibling relationship with McCourt, Frank G. (born 15 June 1990)
Frances McEvoy quotes birth certificate
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Oldest of four)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Promoter/ Agent (for the Los Angeles Dodgers)