|Birthname||Leigh Joseph McCloskey|
|born on||21 June 1955 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°18' 17°21 Asc. 02°27'|
American actor, California style blond surfer type onstage from 1974 in TV and film. He made his debut with a small part in the TV series "Rich Man Poor Man," 1976. McCloskey was the costar of a short-lived nighttime soap, "Executive Suite," that first aired on 9/20/1976 and he starred in the film "The Bermuda Depths," 1979. In 1979-80, he was in the cast of the top-rated soap "Dallas," as Lucy Ewing's husband, Mitch Cooper.
A second generation California artist, McCloskey's paintings were featured in the book "Actors as Artists," 1993. He had a show of his work in Phoenix Feb-March 1993. Married, he has two kids.
- business associate/partner relationship with Duffy, Patrick (born 17 March 1949). Notes: Co-stars on "Dallas"
- business associate/partner relationship with Hagman, Larry (born 21 September 1931). Notes: Co-stars on "Dallas"
- parent->child relationship with McCloskey, Brighton (born 7 August 1987)
- parent->child relationship with McCloskey, Caytlyn (born 1 December 1982)
- spouse relationship with McCloskey, Carla (born 5 April 1951)
- Work : New Career 1974 (Acting debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1976 (Appeared in "Rich Man Poor Man")
- Work : Begin Major Project 1979 (Began in "Dallas," two years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released February 1993 in Phoenix (Two month art exhibit)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes him, B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Exhibited)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Dallas)