|Birthname||McCallister, Herbert Alonzo|
|born on||17 April 1923 at 21:45 (= 9:45 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°11' 18°37 Asc. 09°17'|
American actor who received his first big break in "Stage Door Canteen," 1941, going on to star in "Home in Indiana," 1944. His first on-screen appearance was in the 1936 film, "Romeo and Juliet" and he did many small roles as an extra. He often played a juvenile lead in film. In 1944 he left the business to serve in the Army, returning three years later.
Gentle, boyish and small in stature (5' 6"), McCallister was known as "Bud." His parents divorced in 1928 and the boy stayed with his mom. He studied singing, dancing and acting to prepare to work in an industry where his maternal grandparents both played roles. By the late '40s, he was an established leading man.
After doing a final film entitled "Montana Territory" in 1952, he retired at age 30. Throughout the '50s he did a few stage roles and travel became a tremendous part of McCallister's retirement life, usually with his friend and housemate William Eythe. When Eythe died in 1957, McCallister visited friends in France and then lived in London for three years. He eventually settled in Malibu and worked in real estate, buying some property.
He died of heart failure on June 11, 2005 in South Lake Tahoe, NV, age 82.
- lover relationship with Eythe, William (born 7 April 1918)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons. (Church of Light same from B.C. Contemporary American Horoscopes had 7:45 PM in error.)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Secondary)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at 13)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (William Eythe)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (William Eythe)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs