|born on||20 May 1954|
|Place||Phoenix, Arizona, 33n27, 112w04|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°12' or|
American philanthropist and spouse of noted politician, John S. McCain. Cindy is the only child of a wealthy Anheuser-Busch beer distributor and his wife though her parents each had a daughter from their previous marriages. She grew up in a privileged household and inherited her dad's fortune.
She met John McCain in April 1979 while he was still married to his first wife. Shortly after his divorce, he and Cindy married on May 17, 1980 and had three children (Meghan born in 1984; Jack born in 1986; and Jimmy born in 1988). In 1991 Cindy was visiting Mother Teresa's orphanage in Bangladesh where she found an infant with a cleft palate. She brought her home and the couple adopted her.
In 1989 McCain began her struggle with an addiction to pain killers following a back surgeries. She conquered the addiction in 1993. In 2000 she became Chair of the Hensley Companies and oversees many business activities as well as her foundations and charities. In April 2004 she suffered a major stroke but recovered.
- spouse relationship with McCain, John (born 29 August 1936)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1984 (Daughter Meghan)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1986 (Son Jack)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1988 (Son Jimmy)
- Family : Adopted a child 1991 (Bridget)
- Mental Health : Begin Addiction 1993 (Painkillers)
PT quotes video introduction at the Republican National Convention in September 2008 where the voiceover gave her birth date. Place was not given; Phoenix is assumed.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four; one is adopted)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Business : Business owner