|Birthname||Mayo, Charles Horace|
|born on||19 July 1865 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Rochester MN, USA, 44n01, 92w28|
|Timezone||LMT m92w28 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°36' 13°59 Asc. 22°19'|
American physician who was the younger son of William Worrall Mayo; started the Mayo Clinic in 1889 with his father and his brother Charles. He was famous for reducing the death rate associated with goiter surgery and served as a professor of surgery at the clinic.
Mayo died on 5/26/1939, Chicago, IL.
- child->parent relationship with Mayo, William Worrall (born 31 May 1819)
- sibling relationship with Mayo, William (born 29 June 1861)
Sabian Symbols No.665. (Old-file has 2:12 AM LMT.)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Co-founded Mayo Clinic)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book