Maurits, Prince of the Netherlands
|Birthname||Maurits Willem Pieter Hendrik van Vollenhoven|
|born on||17 April 1968 at 19:36 (= 7:36 PM )|
|Place||Utrecht, Netherlands, 52n06, 5e07|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°48' 01°20 Asc. 27°57'|
Dutch royal family, the son of Princess Margriets and Prince Pieter van Vollenhoven. He is one of four sons.
While at university in November 1997, he met his future bride, Marilène van den Broek. The couple married in a civil ceremony on May 29, 1998 with a church blessing the day after.
Their three children are: daughter, Anna (Anastasia Margriet Joséphine) van Lippe-Biesterfeld van Vollenhoven, born on April 15, 2001; son, Lucas (Lucas Maurits Pieter Henri) van Lippe-Biesterfeld van Vollenhoven, born on October 26, 2002, daughter Felicia (Felicia Juliana Bénedicte Barbara) van Lippe-Biesterfeld van Vollenhoven, born on May 31, 2005, all in in Amsterdam.
Prince Maurits works for the airport authority.
- child->parent relationship with Margriet, Princess of the Netherlands (born 19 January 1943)
- child->parent relationship with Vollenhoven, Pieter van (born 30 April 1939)
- sibling relationship with Bernhard, Prince of the Netherlands (1969) (born 25 December 1969)
- sibling relationship with Floris, Prince of the Netherlands (born 10 April 1975)
- sibling relationship with Pieter-Christiaan, Prince of the Netherlands (born 22 March 1972)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship November 1997 (with Marilene van den Broek)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sterren Tidj quotes B.C., 8/1992
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royalty)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three brothers)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Netherlands)