|born on||29 October 1921 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Mountain Park NM, USA, 32n58, 105w49|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°15' 26°19 Asc. 23°44'|
American artist who was an outstanding cartoonist of soldiers during WW II, winning the 1945 Pulitzer Prize for his work and a second Pulitzer Prize in 1959. Mauldin is best known for "Up Front," a collection of war cartoons and the stories behind them.
Mauldin,81, died of complications from Alzheimer's disease on 1/22/2003, in a Newport Beach nursing home.
- Work : Prize 1945 (Pulitzer Prize)
- Work : Prize 1959 (Second Pulitzer Prize)
Penfield Collection "personal," not verified. Old-file has 10:10 PM MST (Misquoted as B.C. in AFA Bulletin N.328.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Art : Cartoonist (Up Front)
- Notable : Awards : Pulitzer prize (1945)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book