|born on||20 July 1953 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Ripa Teatina, Italy, 42n12, 14e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°47' 16°17 Asc. 29°39'|
Italian boxer, a world champion in 1977. His family imigrated to Australia when he was four and he was raised there. At 14, he began to box, becoming pro three years later. He was the Australian Welterweight Champion by the time he was 19. In 1975, Mattioli reentered Italy and became Champion of the World in 1977. Between 1970 and 1982, he fought 72 matches of which he won 63, tied two and lost seven.
He married a Milanese girl and had three sons. In 2000, during one of the frequent trips to Australia, he was astounded to find that he had a daughter, whom he had fathered when he was 17. Born from a youthful romance, he had never been told of her birth: she was now married and had given him three grandchildren.
- Work : Prize 1977 (World championship)
- Social : Secrets revealed 2000 (Learned of daughter from youth)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.38, 7/2001
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Welterweight championship)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four, three sons and one daughter)
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Pro, champion)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting early less than 18 (Surprised to find he'd fathered a daughter at 17)