|born on||5 June 1959 at 00:03 (= 12:03 AM )|
|Place||Burbank Ca, USA, 34n10, 118w18|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°53' 00°43 Asc. 16°55'|
American writer, a journalist on the staff of People magazine for a decade before he quit to work on a screenplay. He married his wife, Susan in January 1993.
The member of a noted family, Dirk is the son of Richard Mathesan (born October 20, 1919) and one of five kids. His dad, West Coast bureau chief for Newsweek magazine, was on the Motion Picture Censorship Board and his sister, Melissa, is a screenwriter.
- spouse relationship with Matheson, Susan (born 13 March 1958)
- parent relationship with Matheson, Richard B. (born 20 February 1926)
- sibling relationship with Mathison, Melissa (born 3 June 1950)
LMR quotes him 6/1992, "just after midnight."
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter ("People" magazine)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenplay)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, sister)