|Birthname||Matecena, Gennaro Amedeo|
|born on||15 September 1963 at 12:10 (= 12:10 PM )|
|Place||Catania, Italy, 37n30, 15e06|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°53' 23°47 Asc. 09°56'|
Italian politician, a Member of Parliament supported by the Forza Italia Party. In July 1995, he was accused of having connections to the Mafia and being involved in corruption. He was also exposed in the tabloids for his affair with a TV anchorwoman, Alessandra Canale, with whom he had a son.
On 3/13/2001, he was found guilty of fraud and corruption and sentenced to five years, six months.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 13 March 2001 (Institutionalized for fraud, corruption)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.38, 7/2001
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (M.P.)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Affair with other woman)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son by mistress)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Fraud, corruption)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Five years)