|born on||28 July 1973 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Milano, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°03' 14°01 Asc. 04°33'|
Italian homicide victim, killed by his mother, Cristina, along with his dad, Antonio, and the dog, Zar, in August 2001, 13:30 in Milan. She had taken his dad's gun to kill her family before killing herself. Antonio was a provincial fascist leader and local businessman and the family was known as being close, making the tragedy inexplicable. The only possible reason seemed to be that his mom had been troubled by depression for some time.
- child->parent relationship with Matalon, Antonio (born 6 March 1944)
- child->parent relationship with Matalon, Cristina (born 21 December 1946)
- Death by Homicide 31 August 2001 at 12:00 midnight in Milano (Killed by mom, age 28)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C., Datanotizie No.41 1/2001
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Close family)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Killed by mom)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 28)