|born on||21 August 1945 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||28°13' 04°14 Asc. 25°00'|
American TV executive who, as the former producer and hostess of the "LA Saturday Show" conducted interviews and scheduled on-the-spot coverage of local events. In 1977-1978, she formed her own production company and began producing pilot films as well.
She originally started out in the entertainment industry by acting and dancing on commercials while a kid. She got her first job as a TV reporter at the age of 23.
She made a third marriage in April 1977 to a comedy writer and they had a baby the following year.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1978 (Baby born)
LMR quotes her December 1977, letter and phone
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Owned her own production company)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Commercials)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Commercials ads as a kid)