|born on||22 September 1947 at 19:31 (= 7:31 PM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°11' 08°13 Asc. 13°21'|
American pro astrologer and editor of Chronicles newsletter. She is the author of the Chiron sections in the update of Donna Cunningham's "Being a Solar Type in a Lunar World," 1995.
Mason was close to her adoptive mom who died in 1980, and she found her biological mom in 1986, living just 90 miles away in San Francisco.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (Chiron section of "Being a Solar Type in a Lunar World")
- Death of Mother 1980 (Death of adoptive mother)
- Social : Secrets revealed 1986 at 12:00 midnight in San Francisco, CA (Found biological mom)
LMR quotes Elaine McCollough for an interview with Mason
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Family : Childhood : Adopted
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Book section)