|born on||17 July 1971 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||San Bonifacio, Italy, 45n24, 11e16|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°16' 23°48 Asc. 27°06'|
Italian homicide; a teenage boy who, on 4/17/1991, along with three pals, waited at home for his parents to return from church, when he beat them to death simulating a robbery. His motive for the crime was for his inheritance of their money. After the murders, the boys washed themselves and went to a dance at 2:00 AM. He had planned to kill his sister Nadia as well, but she lived separately by herself so was saved.
- child->parent relationship with Maso, Antonio (born 12 December 1935)
- child->parent relationship with Maso, Maria Rosa (born 21 February 1943)
- sibling relationship with Maso, Nadia (born 13 March 1964)
- homicide victim relationship with Maso, Antonio (born 12 December 1935)
- homicide victim relationship with Maso, Maria Rosa (born 21 February 1943)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 17 April 1991 at 11:15 PM (Beats and shoots parents to death)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (His parents)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Killed his parents for money)