|Birthname||Giulia Anna Masina|
|born on||22 February 1921 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||San Giorgio di Piano, Italy, 44n39, 11e22|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°09' 01°49 Asc. 03°22'|
Italian actress who acted with such depth and passion that she was able to imbue the ordinary with touches of the bizarre. Some of her films included "La Strada," "Juliet of the Spirits," and "The Madwoman of Chaillot."
Masina's screen debut was in Rossellini's "Paisa," and she was the star of several films written by her husband in the '50s and '60s.
She married Federico Fellini, the great director, on 10/30/1943. They first met in 1942 when Masina appeared in a radio play which Fellini had written, and she totally identified with his career. He died five months prior to Masina of a heart attack. Masina died of lung cancer on 3/23/1994, Rome, Italy .
- spouse relationship with Fellini, Federico (born 20 January 1920). Notes: Happy
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1942 (Federico Fellini)
- Death of Mate 1993 (Federico Fellini)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lung, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (50 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Federico Fellini)
- Family : Relationship : Sexual chemistry (Completely engrossed in each other)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Intense and passionate)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women