Mary, Queen Consort (1867)
|Birthname||Victoria Mary Augusta Louise Olga Pauline Claudine|
|born on||26 May 1867 at 23:59 (= 11:59 PM )|
|Place||Kensington Palace, England, 51n30, 0w08|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°12' 08°24 Asc. 06°00'|
British royalty, the daughter of Francis, Duke of Tech and the granddaughter of King George III, Victoria Mary Augusta Louisa Olga Pauline Claudine Agnes, called "May."
She was betrothed in December 1891 to Prince Albert Victor, the Duke of Clarence and heir to the throne; he died two months later. The following year she married Prince George, the Duke of York. George was crowned King in 1910 with Mary at his side, the following year she was crowned Queen of England on 6/22/1911. She was widowed with his death in 1936.
Mary had five sons and one daughter, The first son, Edward VIII, abdicated and the second, George VI, ruled from 1936-1952.
Queen Mary died on 3/24/1953, London, England.
- parent->child relationship with Edward VIII, King of England (born 23 June 1894)
- parent->child relationship with George VI, King of England (born 14 December 1895)
- parent->child relationship with George, Duke of Kent (born 20 December 1902)
- parent->child relationship with Henry, Prince (1900) England (born 31 March 1900)
- parent->child relationship with John, Prince of England (born 12 July 1905)
- parent->child relationship with Mary, Princess of England (born 25 April 1897)
- child->parent relationship with Mary Adelaide, Princess of Cambridge (born 27 November 1833)
- spouse relationship with George V, King of England (born 3 June 1865). Notes: Happy
- sibling relationship with Adolphus Cambridge, 1st Marquess of Cambridge (born 13 August 1868)
- sibling relationship with Alexander Cambridge, 1st Earl of Athlone (born 14 April 1874)
- sibling relationship with Francis, Prince of Teck (born 9 January 1870)
- compare to chart of Historic: Cullinan Diamond (born 26 January 1905)
- Relationship : Marriage 1893 (To George, Duke of York)
- Death of Mate 1936 (King George)
Steinbrecher quotes the Curator of Kensington Palace, "official."
(PW gave same data, but for London from Leo in "Progressed Horoscope," as official. Same in Sabian Symbols No.656. Reynolds and Holliday both had 11:50 PM.)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Court Circular," Times [London], 27 May 1867, p. 9: "Kensington Palace, May 27, 1 a.m. Her Royal Highness the Princess Mary Adelaide was safely delivered of a Princess at one minute before midnight on the 26th inst. (yesterday)."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (British royalty)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (King George)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One,19 yrs)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (1936)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Two sons were kings)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women