Marx, Jenny Julia
|Birthname||Jenny Julia Eleanor Marx|
|born on||16 January 1855 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°38' 26°07 Asc. 29°27'|
British activist, the fourth daughter and sixth child of Karl and Jenny Marx in their 12 year marriage, the only one to unite her lot with England and marry an Englishman. From 1883 she played a significant part in the British working-class movement.
Known as "Tussy" she committed suicide by poison at a youthful 43, on 31 March 1898.
- child->parent relationship with Marx, Karl (born 5 May 1818)
- sibling relationship with Marx, Edgar (born 3 February 1847)
- sibling relationship with Marx, Laura (born 26 September 1845). Notes: both sisters committed suicide
- Social : Joined group 1883 (Significant part in the working-class movement)
Frank Clifford quotes Yvonne Kapp, "Eleanor Marx" (Lawrence & Wishart, 1972, Vol 1), "born between six and seven o'clock," copy in hand.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Six kids)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Karl Marx)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of six)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Married an Englishman)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women