|Birthname||Christian Henri Marty|
|born on||12 November 1945 at 18:45 (= 6:45 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 15, France, 48n5029, 2e1801|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°00' 17°03 Asc. 20°05'|
French concorde pilot. Also a windsurfer, in 1982 he took 37 days to cross the Atlantic. After this performance, he was nicknamed "the Lindbergh of windsurfing". He held several speed records for airflight.
Married, he had a son and a daughter. He died instantly in a concorde crash along with co-pilot Jean Marcot on 25 July 2000.
- associate relationship with Accident: Concorde (born 25 July 2000)
- associate relationship with Aviation: Concorde First commercial flight (born 21 January 1976)
- associate relationship with Peyron, Stéphane (born 1 December 1960)
- compare to chart of de Rosnay, Arnaud (born 9 March 1946)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'm' pdf file, p. 97.
Paddy de Jabrun, death certificate.
- Personal : Death : Accidental
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace