|born on||12 November 1945|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 15, France, 48n5029, 2e1801|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
French pilot of Concorde also known as windsurfer. In 1982, he took 37 days to cross over the Atlantic. After this performance, he was surnamed "the Lindbergh of windsurf". Besides, he hold several speed records in airplanes.
Married, he had a son and a daughter.
- associate relationship with Accident: Concorde (born 25 July 2000)
- associate relationship with Aviation: Concorde First commercial flight (born 21 January 1976)
- associate relationship with Peyron, Stéphane (born 1 December 1960)
- compare to chart of de Rosnay, Arnaud (born 9 March 1946)
Paddy de Jabrun, death certificate.
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace