|born on||12 January 1966 at 21:55 (= 9:55 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 15, France, 48n5029, 2e1801|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°13' 09°59 Asc. 13°57'|
French film actor, born to a Spanish boxer, he obtained the César Award of "Most promising actor" for "1,2,3, Sun" in 1994. Later he appeared in Hollywood-produced features: "Before night falls" in 2000 (starring Javier Bardem and Johnny Depp). "French lover" or womanizer, he dated the most beautiful: Juliette Binoche, Kylie Minogue, Mira Sorvino ... and finally married American actress Halle Berry in 2013. His brother Vincent is also an actor.
Berry and Martinez announced in October 2015 that they were divorcing.
- lover relationship with Binoche, Juliette (born 9 March 1964)
- lover relationship with Minogue, Kylie (born 28 May 1968)
- spouse relationship with Berry, Halle (born 14 August 1966). Notes: 2013-2015
- Relationship : End significant relationship October 2015 (Announced separation from Berry)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress