|Birthname||Martines, Sheila Sheehan|
|born on||27 September 1955 at 07:27 (= 07:27 AM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°35' 10°28 Asc. 12°37'|
American TV reporter and co host of the Evening News Magazine. She was abducted 4/14/1988 and left locked in her car trunk for 18 hours until rescued.
She married District Attorney Ronald Pina in September 1988. Arrested for drunk driving 9/22/1989, she entered treatment a few days later.
- spouse relationship with Pina, Ronald (born 11 August 1944)
- Misc. : Retain professional help September 1989 (Entered alcohol treatment program)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Reporter)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Rehab)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Kidnapping victim (Victim)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Ronald Pina)