|Birthname||Gregory Paul Martin|
|born on||21 January 1957 at 01:33 (= 01:33 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°46' 07°28 Asc. 07°22'|
British playboy, actor, writer, and noted family member, he is the eldest son of record producer George Martin (he produced The Beatles' records in the '60s). Martin acted in a 1984 mini-series with Richard Burton and Faye Dunaway ("Ellis Island") and has acted in over 60 plays, several television programs and movies, including "A Walk in the Clouds" in 1995.. Nevertheless he may be better known for his playboy lifestyle. He is a self-avowed lover of women, especially Latin women. His parents split up when he ws five years old. A sensitive lad, he says he never felt he was good enough. He related to the pain felt by his mother as her marriage dissolved and he wasn't fond of his stepmother. He is also estranged from his sister and calls his brother "the good son" who works with their dad.
Martin has had two marriages and has a son Connor. He applied for an annulment of his first two marriages and in 2000 was planning to convert to Catholicism so he could marry Vittoria, a much-younger-than-he Italian woman. He published his memoir "Dirty Rotten Scoundrel" in 2000.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 (Memoir)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1984 ("Ellis Island" miniseries)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 ("A Walk in the Clouds")
Sy Scholfield quotes his his book, "Greg Martin: Dirty Rotten
Scoundrel" (London, Blake: 2000), p. 2; place assumed because he mentions in
his book that he was born into the arms of a "buxom young cockney midwife;"
and his ascendant sign is confirmed by him in the article below:
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Family : Childhood : Family distant
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Oldest)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3