|Birthname||Martin, Gregory Paul|
|born on||21 January 1957 at 01:33 (= 01:33 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°46' 07°28 Asc. 07°22'|
British actor, writer, producer and noted family member, he is the eldest son of record producer George Martin (he produced The Beatles' records in the '60s). Martin acted in a 1984 mini-series with Richard Burton and Faye Dunaway ("Ellis Island") and has acted in over 60 plays, several television programs and movies, including "A Walk in the Clouds" in 1995.
In 2000, he published a satirical memoir, Dirty Rotten Scoundrel, which was based in part on his treatment in the tabloids.
Since the late 1980s, Martin has operated a successful business as an astrologer. In 1998, while in England, he launched an organic food line, according to his website, but closed it down upon his return to California. Up to 2013, he continued to cast charts for celebrity clients as well as for members of the public via his Astroaria.com web site, which is now (2014) out of operation. The reference to his astrology business in Wikipedia has been deleted ("removed section at subject's request "), but can still be looked up. In the Internet Archive (Wayback machine) the access to the history of Astroaria.com is blocked. There seems to exists an effort to make Greg Martin's past as an astrologer disappear.
Martin is divorced twice and has a son Connor from his first marriage. He is now married to Chiara "Cherie" Grassi.
- child->parent relationship with Martin, George (born 3 January 1926)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1984 ("Ellis Island" miniseries)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 ("A Walk in the Clouds")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 (Memoir)
There is some speculation that he was born in Aberdeen, Scotland, but no birth registry entry there could be found. Sy Scholfield writes: "I just looked at UK births index, which has GREGORY P MARTIN, registered at Hertfordshire county, first quarter of 1957, District of HATFIELD (outer suburbs of north London). That does not necessarily mean he was born there, just registered there.".
- Family : Childhood : Family distant
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Oldest)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer