|Birthname||Martin, Dean Paul|
|born on||17 November 1951 at 18:50 (= 6:50 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°57' 14°34 Asc. 27°35'|
American actor, musician and tennis pro, noted family as the first son of Dean Martin and his second wife, Jeanne Biegger. He grew up in Beverly Hills with his pal, Desi Arnaz Jr. and when he was 13, the boys formed a rock group, "Dino, Desi and Billy." They put out a hit single in 1965 and the following year, released four albums. By 1968, he was in his first movie, and later did a TV series.
In 1971, Dino married Elizabeth Hussey; they had one son, Maximillian, and later divorced. After a five-year courtship, he married Olympic skater Dorothy Hamill. They separated in September 1983 and later, also divorced.
As a hobby, he was a gun collector and once, while carrying a pistol, was arrested for the illegal possession of a firearm, 1/18/1974. A tennis buff, Dino turned pro in 1975, reaching the rank of world ranking pro in 1977.
In November 1981, Dino graduated from the Air Force National Guard Flight school. He died on 3/25/1987, when the Phantom jet fighter that he was piloting crashed into the San Bernardino mountains, California, during a snowstorm.
- associate relationship with Arnaz, Desi Jr. (born 19 January 1953). Notes: Members of rock group, "Dino, Desi and Billy"
- child->parent relationship with Martin, Dean (born 7 June 1917)
- spouse relationship with Hamill, Dorothy (born 26 July 1956)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1965 (Hit single released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1968 (First movie released)
- Relationship : Marriage 1971 (First marriage, Elizabeth Hussey)
- Work : New Career 1975 (Turned pro in tennis)
- Work : Gain social status 1977 (Achieved world ranking pro)
- Relationship : End significant relationship September 1983 (Separated from second wife)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Grew up in Beverly Hills)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Dean Martin)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Olympic skater Dorothy Hamill)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (Jet pilot)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Desi Arnaz, Jr.)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Gun collector)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Illegal possession of a firearm)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Died in military jet crash)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo ("Dino, Desi and Billy")
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Air Force National Guard)
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis (Pro)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military