|born on||30 September 1899 at 02:10 (= 02:10 AM )|
|Place||Zeist, Netherlands, 52n05, 5e15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°42' 14°38 Asc. 29°34'|
Dutch writer and autobiographer. After study of law he began to publish, writing mostly in verse. An atheist, he was influenced by German expressionists and by Nietzsche.
Marsman died in the English Channel on 6/21/1940 when the ship he was on was torpedoed and sunk.
- associate relationship with Roland Holst, Adrianus (born 23 May 1888)
- friend relationship with Ivens, Joris (born 18 November 1898). Notes: Poet versus observer
Cirkels quotes B.C. (2:30 AM Amsterdam time)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Atheist
- Personal : Death : Accidental (On board sinking ship)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (Verse)